- 100g gluten-free oats
- 100g rice flour
- 100g buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 500ml water
- Optional: Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, flaxseed
- Mix all dry ingredients together until well combined. Add the water in parts until well moistened (this may be before you’ve used all 500ml depending on the flours and oats you use).
- Cover the bowl and let rest somewhere warm overnight. Once it’s well rested you can add your seeds and nuts (optional).
- Put a heavy pot with a lid in a cold oven and turn the oven to 200 ºC.
- Once hot, remove and pour the dough into it. Sprinkle with oats, cover with a lid and put back in the oven.
- Bake the bread for 45 minutes with the lid on, then remove the lid and bake for another 15 minutes for a wonderful crust.