- 120ml coconut cream
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 45g almond flour
- 65g almond-peanut butter, smooth
- 120ml sugar-free caramel sauce
- 50g peanuts, roughly chopped
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Prepare a loaf tin and a baking tray by lining them with baking paper.
- Combine coconut cream, syrup, salt, vanilla, almond flour and nut butters in a bowl to a soft dough. Scoop the dough into the loaf tin and put it in the freezer until firm.
- Cover with caramel and sprinkle chopped nuts on top. Leave in the freezer until firm.
- Take a sharp knife and slice the base into finger-width bars. Return to the freezer for another hour.
- Meanwhile melt the dark chocolate over a water bath (or in a microwave, if you prefer). Dip the frozen bars into the chocolate, return to the trays and put them back in the freezer (or devour if you prefer).
One Comment Add yours