It’s a decadent treat and an oh-so-delicious one: Pâté. Many pâtés contain onion, all contain cream. If lactose ain’t your thing, you can easily whip up a Low FODMAP-friendly version – seriously, it only takes a few minutes.
I’ve been enjoying my pâté over Christmas with gluten-free oat crackers and on my homemade no-knead bread with a side of gherkins. So good!
- 200g liver, rinsed, trimmed and chopped
- 40g unsalted butter
- 40ml lactose-free cream
- 1tsp garlic-infused oil and 1tsp olive oil
- 2-3 bay leaves, finely chopped
- 1tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Melt the butter with the oils in a small saucepan.
- Add the sage and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the liver and cook until just browned (we’re looking for browning, not cooking).
- Remove from the heat and stir in the pepper and cream.
- Puree with a food processor or hand blender until smooth (or your preferred consistency).
- Pour into ramekins, cover and refrigerate until set.
One Comment Add yours
OK, I‘ve always wanted to be Instagram-famous, too.
Have you ever thought about how to be an Instagram Influencer?
Imagine: It’s Friday morning and you’ve promised yourself you’d go for a run today.
Roll over, check the phone.
Click the Instragram App.
Youare surprised at what you see: Over 738 likes on a single one of your pictures! There, you can see a flurry of likes on your pictures–over 738 on a single photo alone.
Heading to the kitchen, you put the kettle on for some coffee and glance at your Instagram while you wait.
Presto! Another 38 likes.
And here comes another message. It’s from one of your many fans asking about your diet, and giving you daps on your third official month of practicing yoga.
A smirk grows on your face as you see another message. This person emailed you to let you know she loves your posts.
Within minutes, your cell buzzes AGAIN.
It is another message coming in. You glance up at the clock–almost time for the gym. You’ll have to hit them up later.
Let’s stop the simulation there. People have a hard time achieving what they want in life. People can hardly get themselves to eat a good breakfast.
My job is to take people from Instagram no one to Insta-celebrity. (It sounds foolish, but results do not lie.)
Imagine if you increased your engagement by 100%, or 1000%?
It’s not complicated to do, although almost no one does. Just visit our website. There, you will learn how to garner Instagram followers and likes like mad…without even trying.
Automagically see tons of likes on your images just minutes after posting.
The “Top Post” section, all of a sudden, doesn’t seem that far away.
Sound too good to be true? Just follow these steps to get a taste:
1. Click https://plantspace.icu
2. Plug your Instagram username.
3. Your 3 most recent uploads are getting 10 – 15 likes. Just like that.
Being a regular on that page will accelerate your growth 10x, easy. But if you want the fame, you’ve got to reach for it. Are you ready?
See you on the flipside.